Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sad News

So, tonight has been...well, pretty awful. First, I had to do girl for hours and that was awkward. Then I got in a discussion with my boyfriend about his inability to handle emotions that led to us breaking up. Basically, he just can't really understand my emotions and never knows what to say about anything, and for me, especially now, I either really need someone who can empathize with me or I need to be alone, at least romantically. We are going to stay friends, and honestly we will probably continue living together, at least for now. It's easier and probably better for both of us right now. But, it is still really hard, and I feel really alone in all of this. Not more so than I already did, I suppose, it's just that now it's an official thing. I don't know what the next step from here is, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment