Thursday, May 7, 2015

1) Your Current Relationship: 30 Days, Day 1

    My boyfriend, Corwyn, told me he loves me for the first time Monday night. We were at the mall wasting time, waiting for his brother to get of work. I said it first, but he told me he had been waiting for me to say it first anyways. He was afraid I would think he was moving too fast if he said it first.
    He's a really great guy. He's polite, a total gentleman. He was raised on tales of Robin Hood and King Arthur, and he still believe in the Knight's Code. He opens door for me and takes me to the movies and actually pays for it. Ad, we have so much fun jut hanging out and being with each other.
    As I originally wrote this, we were at a laundromat, I was writing and he was playing a computer game, and we were still having a blast just being with each other. I really don't think I could be much happier, and I cannot wait to see where this goes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment