Tuesday, May 12, 2015

3) Your Views on Drugs and Alcohol, 30 Days, Day 3

(I'm trying harder, I promise)

     Alright well, I suppose I will start with alcohol. I drink, I don't hide that fact. I like to have a Mike's after a long day, or a few drinks at a party, and sometimes I even get pretty smashed. I have no problem with people drinking as long as they are responsible about it. Don't get so drunk you can't take care of yourself, don't get even buzzed and drive. Basically, don't be an idiot. Act like a responsible adult when you're drinking, don't drink when you're mad or depressed, and you'll be fine.

    And now, I suppose, on to the topic of drugs. This is a hard topic for me to talk about. A lot of people don't know this about me but I have had issues with abusing prescription drugs in the past. Pain pills, benzos, Adderall. I don't condone this, I don't think anyone else should do this. Take your pills as prescribed, people. That's hypocritical, I know, but it's truth.

    As for other drugs, literally the only one I officially condone is marijuana. Most other drugs, though, if you want to fuck up your life, by all means go for it. I take the libertarian stance about it. I wouldn't do it but I can't tell you that you can't.

    That's pretty much it, I could go in to my views on marijuana but, as it is still illegal where I live, I will not be doing that at this point in time. Maybe in the future I can amend this to include those views.

No comments:

Post a Comment