Tuesday, May 12, 2015

2) Where You Want to Be in 10 Years, 30 Days, Day 2

(I know that I'm doing a terrible job of putting one out every day, but I'm trying, I love you guys.)

    10 years is a long time, and it's hard to even fathom where I might be that long from now. I'm hoping by then to have gone back to school and be finished, hopefully doing some sort of work that I love. I would also like to have a husband or wife and a family by then, maybe an adorable little polycule? Who even knows.
   I hope that some of these are going to be longer, but I just really don't know right now. My life is pretty lost right now. I'll make a separate post at some point to try to explain all of that and why things are hard and why I can't just do all the things I'm supposed to be doing every day.
    Thank you guys for always sticking by me, reading my posts, caring enough to keep up with me even though I'm really bad at keeping up myself. Every one of my readers is amazing, seriously. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment