Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mom Things

So my Mom texted me last night, I thought she was going to call but she ended up saying she wanted to get together in person, with my brother present, to talk about stuff. She said she doesn't understand, and all she knows is that she loves me. I suppose that's mostly good but I'm terrible at talking to her about important things. In this particular instance I'm worried that I am not going to have the answers to an important question or something. I don't honestly know why I'm so worried. In other news, I wore all my binder and shapewear stuff today, pics to come of that later, and I felt so wonderful. I managed to get the binder to not roll, and that really helped with the comfort level of everything. I also wore three sports bras and an extra pair of shaping underwear. I like the effects, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment